September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Friends and Adventures!

 
I am SO FAR BEHIND on posting pictures and blogs.  I am going to be playing some catch up this week so keep checking!
 
The pictures below have to be almost two months old, but they are still great!  Enjoy!
 
Tyler is our little climber.  He is also very creative and ambitious when he wants to get to something.  He will grab anything he can to help boost him up.  Here, he grabbed my protein powder container out of the pantry to get up to the counter!
 
 
We went to Apple Jacks Orchard for the first time awhile back.  I absolutely love this orchard for my kiddos.  They can run around freely, see animals, feed goats and get some yummy goodies to fill their tummies:)  Chelsea especially likes the Apple Donuts and Tyler loves the Apple Juice!
 




 
My little climber trying to climb in with the sheep!

 
Goat Feeding time!

 
We met my friend Bridget and her kiddos at the Orchard.  This is a picture of Bridget patiently handing out goat food to four excited kiddos!



 
More Play!



 
Chelsea has a BIG crush on Austin.  Who can blame her, he's pretty cute :)

 
And Sweet!

 
Enough mushiness, it's time to play!

 
Tyler is ALL BOY!  Time to drive the tractor!


 
Of course Tyler is pushing the limits....


 
Cheese!


 
Aren't they cute?!  


 
Lunch time!  of course we bought them all over priced apple juice in cute apple containers.  Who can say no to these faces?!

 
Tyler is pretty tough in the grocery store as of late.  On this particular day I only had a few items that needed to be picked up so I gave in.  Both kiddos got to push carts and I just took a deep breath and prayed!

 
My very first friend was a girl named Megan Glas.  She was my neighbor growing up in Hutchinson and we were extremely close.  I hadn't seen her for years.  She now lives about a half an hour away from me and her college room mate is one of my friends from my mom's club.  Small world!  We finally found a date for all us and our kiddos to get together.  It was awesome seeing her again and I hope we can do this more frequently!
 

This is a priceless picture!

 
Chelsea and I went to Once Upon a Child to buy some 'new' dance clothes for her.  When we got home we tried everything on and she took a fast liking to this outfit.  I let her wear it for the rest of the day :)

 
Ben and I used to eat a lot of fish / seafood before having kids.  When I got pregnant with Chelsea I had a STRONG seafood aversion.  The smell alone would make me want to vomit.  4 years later I am finally able to stomach some fish and have fallen back in love with crab legs!  Chelsea helps me steam them and love eating them too :)  Here she is using the salad tongs as her fork.  She is also a huge fan of Caesar salad.

 
This is how Tyler rolls first thing in the morning.  Good morning!

 
I watched my friend Kelly's kiddos for a few hours a while back.  I made the kiddos Mac N Cheese for lunch (what else?!) and the toddler couldn't get enough.  After they were done eating at the table I put the pan with leftover mac n cheese down on the ground and they inhaled!



Yummy Cesar Salad!

 
When Chelsea really enjoys a meal she tells me "my tummy says thank you!"  :)

 
I met my friend Val and her kiddos at the Ridgedale play area a while back.  I just love this picture.  They are all so darn cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment