September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Tyler's 3rd Birthday!!

Tyler is 3!!  The sweetest little boy in the entire world is growing up so fast!  I say the sweetest little boy because he is always (and I mean ALWAYS!) giving away hugs, kisses, huge dopey smiles and belly laughs.  Tyler loves to love and loves to be loved.  Needless to say, I'm wrapped around his little finger and am a total sucker for him. 
 
We didn't have a big blowout birthday party for Tyler this year.  Instead, we bought him a wooden train table set up and had a couple mini celebrations.   Tyler had ECFE the morning of his birthday.  His teachers made him a crown and everyone sang to him.  After ECFE we met a few friends at Chucky Cheese for lunch and games. We let Tyler pick out anything he wanted for his birthday dinner at home.  He picked out Pesto Cheese Tortellini with Spiderman Cupcakes.  My little man had a great 3rd birthday!
 
Instead of ordering a cake or cupcakes I thought I'd try my hand at baking Tyler's Spiderman cupcakes.  I'm not the best baker but was proud of myself because I thought they turned out so cute and Tyler loved them!

 
 
I took a few pictures of the kiddos eating lunch at Chucky Cheese!

 


 
 
After we picked up Chelsea from school she wanted to pose with the birthday boy.  Here she is wearing the crown the teachers made for him at ECFE!


 
Tyler's ECFE teachers are the best!


 

 
After a birthday dinner of tortellini Tyler finally was able to dig in to his Spiderman cupcake!  This is the first year he was successful at blowing out his own candle!


 
YUM!



 
 
We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family at our house the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We included a little family birthday celebration for Tyler with the Thanksgiving Celebration.  Tyler received gifts from my brother's family and parents and my mom also brought him a train cake so he was able to dig in to more frosting!




 
 
After everyone had a piece of cake we let Tyler dig into the rest of it!  He was in heaven!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment