September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, May 6, 2011

My first mother's day gift!

Happy (Early) Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!  Look at the first ever Mother's Day gift that Chelsea made me.  Her Daycare teacher gave it to me this morning and I'm thinking Chelsea is either one talented baby or had A LOT of help :)


Chelsea also hit a big milestone this week!  She rolled over!!  We are excited about it, but sort of frusterated as well.  She rolled over (from tummy to back) twice on her own on Monday, but has yet to do it again :(  It's almost like she wanted to prove to me that she could do it but is telling me that she is going to keep doing it only when she feels like it.  She is a stubborn girl ... she must get that from her mommy. 

Our little angel is definitely teething now as well.  She is constantly, and I mean constantly, chewing on her fists, teeting toys, mom's shoulder and anything else she can get her mouth on.  Daycare noticed this as well and mentioned that it's definitely teething.  I feel bad for my baby girl because it seems as if her gums are really bothering her.  I will post some pictures below... she was in the middle of chewing on her fists and just passed out on the couch...She looks so peaceful when she sleeps... it's like she finally got some "relief".




I have two more fun pictures to post.  Let's just say that Ben was a little bored and got a hold of the baby, a sweatshirt and the camera.....


No comments:

Post a Comment