September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Very active happy girl this morning!

some pictures of Chelsea exercising this morning!  She is so incredibly active as of late an moves around continuously while awake.  I held a big toy above her today and she reached out and grabbed and held it with both hands!  I didn't think she'd be able to hold this bulky of a toy yet but she proved me wrong!!!!  She's also been discovering her feet.  She can grab both feet with her hands at the same time.  Our little girl is growing up so fast...

Also - I hope you all had a chance to watch the Royal wedding!  I felt that it was such an amazing event.  William and Kate are such a beautiful couple and I hope they last!! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment