September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chelsea pictures from my IPhone :-)

I catch myself taking pictures of Chelsea all day long on my IPhone, but rarely download the pictures to my computer.  I just went thru the pictures from the last week and thought I'd post them in a blog since I haven't been taking too many pictures of her with our camera as of late.  Below are some 'odds and ends' from the past week or so :-)

Chelsea has decided that she needs to share her milk with Molly.  She goes up to molly and hands her the sippy cup.  Unfortunately, Molly decides that she likes the milk and will lick at the spout of the sippy cup!




Chelsea LOVES playing with Daddy!  Their new game is a 'Magic carpet ride.'  Ben will put a towel down on the floor and Chelsea will immediately squeal and step onto the towel.  Ben will then pull her around the house on it.  It makes me VERY nervous, but they both have a blast! 




We met up with Andi and Maddie at the MOA on Tuesday.  We shopped a little bit, got some exercise by walking around the levels and ate some lunch in the food court.   I was craving Chipolte for lunch so tested it out on Chelsea.  She seemed to really like it... well....  until Andi gave her some of her Mac N Cheese from Noodles!  Chelsea is such a little pasta lover :-) 








We are flying out to Disney World this Saturday!  My family (mom, dad, joel, jillian, alyssa, alayna and ari) will all be there.  I'm so excited for Chelsea to get some play time with her cousins.  They don't get to see each other as much as we would like them to so this will be a great bonding time for everyone.  I had to buy Chelsea some new clothes since none of her clothes from last summer will fit!  I bought her a couple pairs of sandals and let her try them out around the house.  She was prancing around and very proud of her new shoes.  Once I took them off her feet she started crying!  I handed her a sandal back and she sat down and tried to put it back on her foot :)



Chelsea attends ECFE Classes thru the Osseo school district every Thursday morning.  She absolutely  LOVE LOVE LOVES them! As soon as she walks thru the door to the ECFE Room she lights up, squeals, runs around and entertains EVERYONE.  It's so wonderful to see her have so much fun with the other 12-24 month olds in the class.  I really enjoy the other moms in the class as well.  This really helps me out because I get an hour and a half of rare adult interaction during the day.  Below is a picture of Chelsea wiped out after class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment