September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our baby girl had SO much fun with her cousins!

Ben and I just got back from a Loveland family vacation in Disney World.  My brother's family and parents are still there until Saturday.  I wish we could've stayed longer, but Ben couldn't take too much time off of work since we went to Mexico a few weeks back. 

I am utterly exhausted right now from vacation / travels and unpacking and getting our house 'back in order' today, so I will write more blogs about vacation in the next couple days.  I am going to lay down and read in bed at 7 tonight and hopefully fall asleep by 8:30 :)  Chelsea woke up at 5:30 this morning (she is still on Orlando time) and I'm guessing she will tomorrow as well!

Below is a video and some pictures from the first part of our trip... Chelsea was in heaven the second we walked through the door of the 'condo' we were sharing with my brother's family.  She absolutely thrives off of playing with other kids... especially her cousins! 

Video of the girls singing their 'Chelsea' song and dancing :)

http://youtu.be/qyDSqfTvNUI


Daddy trying to wear out Chelsea before the flight!


'Dolly' always makes Chelsea happy!


Look dad, I made new friends already!



Alayna and Chelsea playing within minutes of us arriving


Ari, Chelsea and Alayna singing and dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment