September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Phone Photos!

 Another photo 'dump'!
 
 
 Tyler has discovered the joys of ketchup!  He loves to dip his fries in ketchup and is actually pretty 'dainty' about it.  once he runs out of fries all bets are off with the daintiness!
 



 
yum yum yum!


 
Chelsea's gift from Uncle Jon and Aunt Shanna!

 
I look cool mom!

 
A picture of us before Chelsea's birthday party!

 
I made myself a new blanket.  When Chelsea saw it the next morning she claimed it as her own!  Chelsea's friend Katelyn bought her that Baby Anna doll for her birthday.  She goes EVERYWHERE with Chelsea!  When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere!

 
Chelsea and mommy (and Molly!) snuggle time!

 
Tyler is a big climber.  He's started climbing up on our dining room chairs and rocking back and forth on them.  Not cool!  SO, when Tyler is roaming around the upstairs we have to put the chairs on the center island.  hopefully this is a short phase.

 
Chelsea received two ballerina barbies from her cousins (Ari, Alayna and Alyssa) and loves them!  She insisted on eating her breakfast next to them in this picture.

 
My friend Burnsy sent Chelsea a cute princess card and princess mirror for her birthday.  Chelsea LOVES both the card and mirror!



 
One of my rare couch naps (when the kiddos naps overlap).  My parents' dog Tea was keeping me warm.

 
More ketchup!  I don't know what it is, but I love taking pictures of my kids eating.  I think it's so darn cute!  So, bear with me here :)




 
Chelsea wearing the ribbon that came on Burnsy's card

 
Chelsea at dance last week!  


 
So cute!


 
I took this picture of a catalogue in the dance studio.  This will be Chelsea's recital costume!!!  Her very first dance recital will be in May!  I hope some of you can make it to cheer her on :)

 
In the doctor's waiting room.  The kids love the fish tank!

 
We (family of 4) are headed to Florida (Naples) at the end of February.  We've decided that Chelsea is old enough to carry some of her own luggage.  She is very excited to do so!

 
It's been COLD.  And I mean Freezing when I say COLD.  My motivation is diminishing with bringing both kids out and about.  With that said, I'm getting pretty bored around the house.  On one day that we didn't leave the house at all, Chelsea and I decided that Tyler needed to play dress up with her.  To Ben's dismay, he didn't seem to mind :)







 
Mina and Molly don't get in enough pictures!

 
Tyler and I met Andi, Maddie and Dannie at the MOA today to shop and walk around.  



 
Exercise Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment