September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tyler's First Haircut!

Tyler had the most beautiful curls.  I was planning on keeping his hair shaggy through the summer because he looked so darn cute.  Well, the pizza guy at Whole Foods screwed that idea up!  Ben took the kiddos to dinner at Whole Foods a couple weeks ago and the Pizza man asked if Ben wanted him to slice up the pizza for his 'girls.'  Oops!  After that Ben was asking me to have Tyler's hair cut. 

I brought him in for his haircut this past Sunday.  I don't know what I was thinking.  Tyler refuses to sit still but I thought he would behave for a short hair cut?!  yeah... I was proven wrong.  It was a disaster.  Eventually his curls were cut off but because of how badly he was behaving his haircut doesn't look the best and is pretty uneven.  But.... we made it through in one piece, mama didn't break out in tears and no one was hurt in the process.  Score!

 
He started crying the second I set him in the chair!



 
Poor little guy


 
He stopped crying for about thirty seconds when another stylist came over with bubbles

 
Time to throw a fit again.  I ended up setting down the camera at this point and kneeled in front of him and held him back by the shoulders.  I had to keep him still so he wouldn't fly off the chair and was trying to sooth him.

 
I finally opened up a sucker... which made me nervous as heck!  That helped a bit.

 
Finally done.  no more curls :(


 
Time to get his prize!

 
Sunglasses!

 
I swung over to the kids shoe store next door immediately after.  I bought Tyler a pair of rain boots.  Doesn't he look darn cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment