September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dance Pictures!

This year is the first year that Chelsea has been in dance.  She love, love, loves it!  Did I mention how much she loves going to class???! 

Her dance pictures were taken a couple weeks ago and turned out beautifully.  She is such a photogenic little girl :-)

She has her very first recital coming up on May 31st at 1pm.  If you'd like to attend let me know and I'll give you details. She'd love to have a cheering section and mom and dad would love having friends / family there to support her.

 
After spending about twenty minutes on Chelsea's hair ....
 
No curling iron required! I love her natural curls!

 
At the dance studio getting ready for pictures!

 
Chelsea with two of her dance friends!  Charlotte and Charlotte :)
 
Her 'official' dance pictures.  I couldn't pick just one :)
 


 
I'm such a proud mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment