September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Wayzata Beach and the Coon Rapids Splash Pad

A bunch of my (and the kiddos'!) friends and I went to the Wayzata Beach a couple weeks ago.  The kiddos had a great time playing and the moms had a great time socializing! :)
 
Tyler checking out the beach!
 


 
Chelsea joining in the fun

 
Friends!

 
There is also a playground right next to the beach 







 
How lucky are we to have found so many wonderful friends in Maple Grove?!?!


 
A random picture of Tyler.  He enjoys climbing anything that he can.  I left the living room for about two minutes and came back to find him on the dining room table.  Tyler is definitely aging me quickly!

 
Chelsea dressing up as the beautiful princess she is!


 
There is a new splashpad / play ground area in Coon Rapids.  We went to check it out with some friends and the kids had a great time.  We will definitely go back! My parents were in town that morning so I brought them with :)





 
The playground area is huge.  There is a larger one and a smaller one for the toddlers.  What a fun place!

 
Grandma and Tyler


 
Toddler play area




 
All that play made everyone hungry.  We stopped at a Culvers on our way home.  It was the kiddos and my first time at a Culvers.  Yummy!



 
Chelsea inherited my sensitivity to mosquitos :(  These are bites that she got at least a day or two earlier.  Poor little girl :(


 
My friend Andi came over last week with her kiddos.  Here is a picture of Dannie and Tyler kissing good bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment