September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, November 3, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Loveland!

Over the past few weeks we've been very lucky and have seen my parents more than usual.  The kids get so excited every time they walk through our front door.  Tyler is VERY hooked on Grandpa.  He always asks for him and loves being held by Grandpa.  Those of you who know Tyler know he isn't a big fan of being restrained... so this is a huge deal!
 
My mom's birthday was on October 5th.  We wanted to celebrate with her and she graciously accepted our offer to meet them in St. Cloud (they live in Alexandria) so we could take her out to lunch.  My mom loves Mexican food so we went to La Casita.
 

 
 Grandma and Grandpa trying to get a picture with the kiddos in the lobby of the restaurant.  Unfortunately it looks like Tyler is peeing in the water fountain :)

 
We went to bum around the St. Cloud Mall for a bit after lunch.  There is a free kiddo play area that the kids loved!

 
My parents spent the night with us a couple weeks back and helped Chelsea put together her Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin!  Chelsea was (and still is!) very proud of this pumpkin!
 



 
The next day we dropped Chelsea off at Pre School and took Tyler to Soccer.  It was really fun having my parents there to watch Tyler and he made sure to show off for them :) 
 


 
We all went out to eat after soccer. Tyler LOVES the Broadway Pizza Buffet. I love it too!  He eats free and I can eat off the salad bar.  I almost feel guilty about him eating free when he eats SO MUCH! :) There is also a Train that runs around the ceiling of the restaurant that Tyler loves watching.  Every time it comes around he says "choo choo!"


 
My parents also came to visit me on MY birthday :)  My birthday fell on a Wednesday so we went to Chelsea's dance class and lunch afterwards.  It was fun for Chelsea to have Grandma and grandpa there to watch her dance!  Tyler really enjoyed putting stickers all over both Grandma and Grandpa while Chelsea danced :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment