September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Jillian's Birthday and Family!

Joel and Jillian (and fam) were in the city for Alyssa's hockey tourney a few weeks back.  The hockey tourney just happened to fall on Jillian's birthday so we all were able to celebrate with a really yummy dinner at Ichibons.  It was my first time eating there and it definitely won't be my last... SO GOOD!
 
We had a huge table upstairs and felt as if we had the entire place to ourselves for most of the meal.  All the kids did well and loved the food.  I was a tad big nervous about Tyler (eating out isn't his strongest suit) but he was so entertained by the chef and the constant stream of food that he behaved pretty well.
 
Everyone except for Ben (who took this picture)

 
Ari photo bombing!

 
Silly girls!

 
My precious baby boy

 
Alayna and Chelsea enjoyed the warm hand towels that we received at the beginning of the meal


 
Jillian, Alyssa and Joel

 
Mom and Dad!

 
The girls are so goofy when they get together! I love it!

 
I gave Tyler a taste of my soup and he proceeded to take the entire bowl from me.  I let him because I was excited that he was trying something new!

 
Chelsea loved the soup as well!

 
The kiddos all hanging out on Nicollet Ave!  We were all feeling fat and happy :-)



Jillian took a bunch of pictures of the family on Father's Day at my parents place on Lake Carlos (Alexandria).  I debated posting these pictures since they were quickly taken on my phone and not the quality of Jillian's camera, but couldn't resist.  I'll post Jillian's camera pictures when I get them downloaded.  I'm so excited to see them! 
 
 
All the cousins with Grandma and Grandpa.  Tyler giving grandma a run for her money!  He only wanted to be held by mommy this day.

 
Quick!  Take the picture before he starts screaming again! :)


 
A candid shot of the little ones

 
They are so darn cute!

 
Grandma and Grandpa!

 
My little Diva wanting a picture all by herself!

 
Such a sweet moment

 
Ari, Alayna and Alyssa

 
Love

 

 
After the family pictures were finished it was time to play and eat! 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment