September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween!

Both Chelsea and Tyler LOVE Halloween!  I've never been a huge fan of Halloween but it's starting to grow on me a bit since my kiddos love it so much.  Who doesn't love making their kiddos happy and celebrating with them?!?!  I never thought I'd dress up in costume but Chelsea begged me to.  I couldn't say no so showed up with some cozy costumes for both Ben and I (he didn't have a choice in the matter!) a couple days before Halloween.  The kids loved us in costume and I have to admit... it was kind of fun :)
 
I let the kiddos pick out 'stick in' decorations for their pumpkins and we assembled them together one night.  Ben carved two pumpkins with them while I made some very yummy roasted pumpkin seeds the night before Halloween.  We went to a friend's house for a kiddo potluck and trick or treating on Halloween.  We had a lot of fun this year!
 
Tyler picked out a spiderman pumpkin décor while Chelsea picked out an Olaf décor!


 

 


 
I thought I'd try my hand at roasting pumpkin seeds and they turned out really good!  I wish I would've made more!

 
The kiddos helping daddy carve!

 


 
Tyler checking out his pumpkin after we lit a candle inside!



 
The kiddos enjoying some roasted pumpkin seeds.  I was floored when Mr. Picky Eater exclaimed "Me Love Them"!!!  I couldn't believe it!

 
 
The finished products!  An Owl and A Spider.  


 
If I have to dress up for Halloween it's going to be in a very cozy, warm and comfortable outfit!
 
Chelsea was Rainbow Dash (my little pony) and Tyle was Dusty Crophopper!




 
Ben was a Panda Bear :)


 
 
The above pictures were taken on our 'real' camera.  I've also downloaded some pictures from my Phone so there will be some repeats here...
 
 
Pumpkin carving time!


 
Yummy pumpkin seeds!


 
My zebra selfie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment