September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, July 29, 2011

6 months!

It's amazing how fast time goes by!  I can't believe Chelsea is already 6 months old!  Her "bday" was actually last Saturday, but I saved this post until ater her 6 month doctor appointment so I could post her stats.  She is 16 pounds 4 ounces (50-75th percentile) and 26 1/2 inches long (75-90th percentile).  The doctor was VERY impressed with her.  She said that Chelsea's motor skills were more along the lines of a 8 or 9 month old!  Our baby girl is growing up so fast. 

We've had such a fun time with Chelsea as of late.  She is really entering such a fun stage that all I want to do is play with her all day and show her off to as many people as I can :-)  It's amazing how fast a baby learns and progresses.  She sits up strong on her own, scoots on her butt across the living room floor in search of the toy she wants or to get closer to mom and dad, is up on all four trying to crawl (she can't figure out how to go forwards yet!) and is chatting "ba ba ba ba" and "da da da da" all the time now.  I love hearing her actual voice instead of just crying and "baby noises". 

Next week I have Chelsea and I signed up for a baby swim class at the YMCA.  She is going to be a sea turtle :-)  The class is a half an hour a day four days a week for two weeks.  There are 5 other babies signed up for the class and I'm hoping to meet some fun people in class.  I am really looking forward to it and know that Chelsea LOVES the water so it should be a great time!

Below are some 6 month pictures I took as well as some pictures of Chelsea attempting to crawl.











No comments:

Post a Comment