September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Loveland Family Reunion!

Last Saturday Ben, Chelsea and I attended the Loveland Family Reunion in Clearlake Iowa.  Almost 50 people attended and it was so much fun to see everyone.  Living in Minnesota we rarely get the chance to see my extended family and I so wish we could hang out with everyone more often.  Chelsea was the youngest person in attendance :)  It was so much fun to see her "interact" with a couple of my cousins' children and to have the family meet her. 

Everyone seemed to be healthy that day at the reunion but both Chelsea and I came down with a pretty bad stomach flu Saturday night / Sunday AM.  Ben started to feel ill Sunday PM as well.  Then I see on Facebook and emails that my parents, my aunt and uncle and a few of my cousins' children came down with the sickness as well!!!  What a nasty virus that was going around!  Yesterday was a tough day for me to take care of chelsea while she was sick while being sick myself.  When Ben walked thru the door after work yesterday I was so relieved! A relaxing bubble bath and an early bedtime was calling my name. This morning we seem to be 100% thank goodness!!!

Here are some pictures from the Reunion!




















No comments:

Post a Comment