September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

healthy?!

It's been way too long since I've posted a blog!  I apologize.  Our house has been hit hard with colds and the flu the past few weeks.  We are also playing volleyball three nights a week and have been a little overwhelmed with trying to stay on top of this thing called life while sick and so busy.  As of right now, I am healthy, the house is cleaned, I have dinner planned out for the next two nights, Chelsea is at daycare, laundry is done and the dogs don't need to be at their grooms until 1:30!  Life is moving at a relaxed pace today and I'm loving it!

I'm starting to get a little frustrated by how sick I've been getting as of late.  I feel like I'm sick more often than not.  Honestly, I can count the days on one hand in the past month that I have felt 100%!  I'm taking such good care of myself (rarely drink & smoke, eat obscenely healthy, work out 4 days a week, play volleyball 2 days a week, have cut out 99% of my caffeine intake, take all my vitamins, am getting 9 hours of sleep a night and so on and so on) yet my health is trying to show me otherwise.  BEFORE Chelsea joined us I wasn't so good to my body and NEVER got sick!  Chelsea must be a major magnet for germs and she enjoys sharing those germs with mommy. 

With that said, Ben and I had set up a playdate this past Saturday with the Peterson's and Hay's and their girls.  I was so excited for all of us to get together and couldn't wait to see the girls play together.  Well - with my luck I was hit HARD with the stomach flu at about 2-3pm on Saturday.  I physically could not get out of bed, well, unless it was to pray to the porcelain god, all day and night.  Ben still had them over and they had a great time socializing and playing with the girls.  They were all downstairs and I was wishing I were part of it.  He took a few pictures so I will post them below. 

Here's to hoping you see another blog posted sooner than later and the germs and virus's stay far away from the Fisher household for more than a few days this time!

Maddie Hays

Anne Peterson, Maddie Hays and Chelsea



It's hard work trying to get three babies to stay still and look at a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment