September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

mom brag moment!

Chelsea began taking single steps on her own a week or two ago.  We were very excited about this milestone but tears almost came to my eyes about an hour ago.  Chelsea was cruising around and in between the furniture (like usual) and then decided to turn out towards the living room and took 8 consecutive steps on her own!!!!  I couldn't believe it!  Ben is at volleyball right now so wasn't able to see it unfortunately :(  We are both home tomorrow night so I'm hoping (if she decides she wants to attempt walking again) that we can catch it on video.  I tried tonight but it's very difficult to entice her to walk more than one or two steps on her own and take the video at the same time.

Here are some pictures that I took this morning.  Below is what happens when I give Chelsea 5 minutes to do whatever she wants and go where she pleases!

















No comments:

Post a Comment