September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bull in a China Shop...

We are quickly realizing, our daughter is no dainty being....   I had Andi over with her daughter today for a baby play date and Chelsea ended up bulldozing / grabbing / hugging / tackling Maddie several times.  Thank goodness she didn't do it with any real force to hurt her and Maddie seemed to blow it off.  Chelsea also proceeded to hurt herself twice in about fifteen minutes.  Everyone tells me that baby girls are "less crazy" than baby boys.  I'm calling bullsh*t! :-)

we are in her play room right now and I look over to see my precious baby monster standing up and hanging over the edge of her pottery barn toddler chair laughing... I'm thinking it's time to post the pictures and wrap this up!














No comments:

Post a Comment