September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feeling sorry for both Chelsea AND Santa!

Since the line was so long last weekend when Ben and I tried to bring Chelsea to see Santa I decided to bring her this morning in hopes that midweek visits aren't as busy.  Santa's workshop opens at 10:00 AM so Chelsea and I were waiting at 9:40.  We were first in line :)  She was in a great mood and seemed as if she was enjoying all the colorful decorations and other people who were wandering around. 

As soon as I set her on Santa's lap she started bawling!  It wasn't just a little cry, it was a full out I'm scared / pissed off / unhappy cry! :(  Santa got her to stop crying briefly when he showed her a teddy bear, but it did not last long.  I felt really bad for her but also felt bad for Santa.  His first kid of the day screams bloody murder for a few minutes on his lap.  Good morning Santa!

I brought her over to the toddler play area in Ridgedale and let her run around and brought her down a few slides.  After a few minutes she was laughing and smiling like normal.  thank goodness... hopefully she has forgotten all about scary santa!



No comments:

Post a Comment