September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mina and Chelsea!

I wish I would've started this video 1 minute earlier!  Chelsea was down in what Mina perceives as play stance.  Mina went down in play stance and started trying to play!  This is rare since Mina usually avoids Chelsea (unless she has food that is).  I caught the tail end on video. 


This is play stance in Mina's eyes!


I switched to video a minute too late, but here is the video.  Notice how quickly she is distracted by a tiny piece of paper :)  Also, I have been trying to get her to give me items that I don't want her to have by asking her for it.  She has gotten pretty good at giving me items when I ask her.

http://youtu.be/PKfueOE-hMY

No comments:

Post a Comment