September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

27 weeks!

I am now in my 27th week of pregnancy!  Only 12 more weeks before Baby Boy Fisher makes his appearance!  I don't have a doctors appointment until next week, but thought I'd post some belly shots since I haven't taken any for about a month now. 

Medically everything is going strong with the pregnancy.  Physically is another story.  Thank goodness I have a pretty high pain tolerance because this time around I have had many more aches and pains.  Heartburn has made it's self very known and I'm very 'heavy' feeling.   By heavy I mean I am moving very slow,  it's hard to find clothes that are actually comfortable around my midsection because I'm carrying so low,  am having a hard time carrying Chelsea around and daily walks are my most active form of exercise.  I blame my short torso for these 'issues' :-)  Chelsea was a very big baby (9 pounds 8 ounces) so I'm guessing this one is trending that big as well...

 My stomach is VERY finicky as well.  I feel like I have to constantly think about what I put in my body and cross my fingers that it won't make me sick.   I feel like I should be 37 weeks pregnant, not 27.  With all that said....  IT COULD BE WORSE.  I know that.  I thank God that my body is still able to function, i can still take care of Chelsea during the days on my own and I am not worrying about being put on bedrest due to medical issues with the pregnancy.   I will update more 'medical' information after my 28 week doctor's appointment.

On the lighter side, I've been craving dark meat chicken (particularly legs) and potatoes of any sort non stop the past three days.  That is all I want and the cravings are consuming me!  I've had some minor cravings during this pregnancy but nothing like this.  Baby boy must love him some chicken and potatoes or there are some vital nutrients that my body needs right now in those food items.  I had two grilled drumsticks for lunch and have been thinking about finding a KFC around maple grove for dinner.  Poor Ben and Chelsea... If I serve them one more meal of chicken I have a feeling I may have some plates thrown back at me :)



27 weeks.  I put on this dress because it was what I took my 27 week pictures when I was pregnant with chelsea in.  I'll post that picture for comparison below.

 
27 weeks with baby boy fisher

 
27 weeks with baby boy fisher

 
27 weeks with CHELSEA!  

 
27 weeks with baby boy fisher

 
Chelsea didn't want to be in any pictures today... 

 
A cute picture of Chelsea from this AM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment