September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Odds and Ends - Pictures!

Here are some fun miscellaneous pictures that we've taken the past two weeks.  Enjoy!


Chelsea at the cabin this past weekend



Helping dad put wood in the fire pit!


Ahhh!  Chelsea LOVES Molly :-)


Hugs!


Chelsea's first ride!  She wasn't a fan :(  This is the first time I've seen my babe act scared and NOT adventurous!


Grandma got Chelsea to stop crying for a little bit while on the ride

Grandma bought Chelsea her first slushy!


 She's definitely a fan of the white cherry slushy!


Chelsea always wants to share my herbalife shake with me in the morning.  I can never get over how messy she gets while she drinks them.  This one is especially messy since it's blended with blackberries and blueberries!



Chelsea decided to smear the shake ALL over her face!


Ick!



I'm innocent mom!


The empty glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment