September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chelsea "helping"

I did some toy reorganizing this past week with some new 31 product I purchased.  Clutter and disorganization drives me nuts.  Since I have two young kids I've slowly started accepting that my house will always be in a constant state of distress.  BUT - I can try and keep all the kid stuff as organized as possible.  Both Ben and I feel more calm when we aren't tripping over toys in every room of the house

I put this tote in Chelsea's room.  It is HUGE and fits her dolls and stuffed animals wonderfully!  I also love the color and it coordinates very well with the colors in her room.  So now, every day I pick up her stuffed animals and dolls and this is where they rest.  Chelsea picks out several each night to take with her to bed :)
 
Two storage totes that I purchased awhile ago.  I was able to fit a lot of Chelsea's more 'cluttery' toys in these.  I love them because she can see inside to grab what she wants and it's so easy to dump everything in the totes after she is done playing.  All her doll accessories are in the little pink tote.  She loves to carry it around with her and grab whatever she 'needs' at that moment to take care of one of her babies!
 
I only wish I had this earlier!  We bought Chelsea a little table for upstairs.  She colors and plays with her playdoh on it while I cook.  We hung this low enough for her to grab whatever she'd like to use.  We keep coloring books, stickers, colors, playdoh and playdoh 'cutters' in here. 
 
 
It's hung out of the way in the pantry / office area of my kitchen.  It's so nice NOT to take up my upstairs drawers with her color books.
 
Chelsea 'helping' me organized Tyler's toys into a little bin.  I finally brought out the baby toys since Tyler is able to hold onto items and is showing interest now.  It was so cute, Chelsea kept taking the toys out of the bin and giving tyler his toys telling him "tyler toy".  he was soon COVERED with toys!


 
This Bin is not a 31 bin.  It's a random storage bin I had bought from Target. 





No comments:

Post a Comment