September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, March 8, 2013

My savior!

I (along with Ben on the weekends) bring Chelsea and Tyler to the childcare center at the Plymouth Lifetime 4-5 days per week.  Some of my Maple Grove friends give me crap for going to Plymouth (even though it's no more than five extra minutes away!) instead of Maple Grove.  I feel more comfortable at the Plymouth Lifetime since I've been going there for years and it's nicer (in my opinion!). 

The most important reason that I pick Plymouth over Maple Grove is that the childcare center has been watching Chelsea since she was 5 months old!  They know her well and have watched her grow.  As soon as we get into the club Chelsea takes off running towards the childcare center.  More often than not, other members are very entertained by her because she is screaming and singing and dancing the entire way.  She gets so excited once we are in the club!  I get so many adults making eye contact with me while smiling and laughing at her as I am trying to keep up with her while lugging Tyler in his car seat!

Tyler has been going for almost a month now and I haven't EVER been paged because they have issues with him or that he's been too fussy.  He is a very happy camper while he's there.  When I finished my workout on Thursday and went in to pick up the kiddos I walked into such a sweet scene.  They had Tyler wrapped up in a cozy blanket in the swing and he looked so peaceful!  The Child care workers are my saviors!  It's so nice to get an hour or two of "me" time per day while knowing my kiddos are in good hands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment