September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Indoor camping and some odds and ends

 
Tyler prefers to stand.  He would stand all day long if we'd let him!  He's such a strong and (now) motivated little boy.



 
The weather was pretty icky (cool and rainy) last weekend so Ben got creative.  He brought out his tent and took the kiddos camping in the basement!  What a great idea!  Both kids got a kick out of it.


 
Standing, like usual!

 
Helping daddy set up the tent!


 
What a good little helper!

 
Tyler going after Chelsea's grocery cart

 
In the tent!



 
This idea was so darn cute!  Ben even downloaded a camping app on his ipad and played it with Chelsea.  In this picture she is all covered up in his light weight camping sleeping bag.  Chelsea chose to lay like this for awhile.



Here is a video of Tyler and Chelsea camping!





 
Even the dogs wanted in the tent!

 
Proof that I was part of this adventure :)

 
I love many of the Honest company products.  This is a company started by Jessica Alba and is all natural, free of toxins, etc, etc, etc.  I broke down and ordered the sample pack of diapers to try them out.  You can choose which patterns you want.  I've been continuously changing diapers for the past 2.5 years of my life so decided that I wanted to freshen it up and make it more fun (if that is possible).  These diapers are so darn cute that I actually love changing Tyler now.  I'll even match Tylers shirt / outfit to the diapers some days and let him crawl around without pants on just so see them.  yeah, I'm a dork.  
 
Chelsea just keeps getting girlier and girlier!  I've decided it's time I stop fighting it and just let her be as girly as she wants to be.  We went to target and I helped her pick out four fast drying nail polish colors.  Then I showed her were the toiletry cases were and let her pick out whichever one she wanted.  Of course she immediately picked the one out in the picture while saying "ohhhh.... sparkly!"  She loves it all!



 
A random series of pictures of Tyler waking up.  




Here is a video of Tyler waking up.  Babies are so adorable when they waking from a nap but not quite 'with it yet'.   You may wonder why I took this.  Well, I'm slightly freaking out that he is 8.5 months old already!  He is growing up so fast and won't be a baby for too much longer :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment