September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Party!

 
I'm a little behind on posting pictures so hopefully I'll get a few blogs out in the next couple of days!  I've already posted some phone photos of a Halloween party we attended a couple weeks back.  Below are some pictures we took right before we left for the party.  The pictures are all of Chelsea because Tyler was taking a nap right up until the time we had to leave for the party.


 
 
My princess giraffe!
 


 
The headband was too big so we eventually had to take it out :(




 
Chelsea LOVES flowers.  She loves looking at them, smelling them and picking them!  Every time we drive by Dundee nursery on HWY 55 she points at it an exclaims "The flower store, The flower store!"




I've already posted the below pictures in a previous blog, but thought I'd repost since they are from the same day / party!








No comments:

Post a Comment