September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Maple Grove Maze and a Halloween party!

Here is another phone photo 'dump'! 
 
 
I had a Mommy / Tyler day a couple weeks ago.  The weather was pretty icky so I took him to the Maple Grove Maze to play.  Since it was his first time at the maze it took him a little while to figure out what to do.  He just sat on the ground looking at me for the first couple of minutes :)
 

 
After the first couple minutes he was off exploring! 




 
He loved this treehouse!  He would've spent all day in it if I wouldn't have moved him to other areas.


 
Why are all babies immediately drawn to climbing UP slides?!

 
He finally figured out that sliding DOWN the slide is fun!


 
Tyler loving his bunny outfit!  Chelsea just looked over my shoulder as I'm typing and said "That is Tyler!  Tyler Honey Bunny!  He's cute!"  I love my kids :)



 
Chelsea and Tyler ready for their first Halloween party! I didn't take too many pictures because we were having so much fun at the party, but we got a couple.  


 
 
Chelsea loved her ghost face painting!

 
Mommy and Chelsea!  I'm not a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween, but the rest of my family did :)


 
The little stinkers refused to look at the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment