September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, March 16, 2015

My First Make and Take Party!

I have been using Young Living's Essential Oils and Product for about 6 months now and have fallen in LOVE!  These products have literally changed my life and how I take care of my family.  FOR THE BETTER!
 
 I am a Young Living distributer and love to share my passion and growing knowledge of natural health and wellness with friends.  Tinkering around with natural recipes (bath products, face products, laundry detergent, hand soaps, oil roll ons, etc) is when I am in my happy place.  It's my stress reliever and it's truly a passion! 
 
I decided to throw a Young Living Make and Take Party in February.  I invited only a small amount of people most of which had already shown interest so if you didn't get the invite it's not because I don't like you ;)  I didn't want to send out a mass email and frankly, I was really nervous about messing up the products!  The party was so fun and such a success! Hearing so much positive feedback about the products after the party literally brought happy tears to my eyes.  I loved every minute of the party and am already busy planning my next one.  My next Make and Take Party is Sunday May 3rd.  If you have interest in attending contact me and I'll send you an email invite! 
 
 PS.  I'm sending a big Thank You out to my wonderful husband who is so supportive of all my tinkering at home, all my oil research, oil talk and for being so willing to take the kiddos out of the house on party days :)
 
Here is Young Living's main website if you have interest in learning about the product.  Feel free to contact me with any questions as well!
 
 
 
My table of Young Living goodies for the guests to check out at their leisure!




 
The home made cleaner station!

 
The "I feel Happy" oil roll on station!


 
The beauty face serum station!

 
Premade laundry detergent that I sent home with the guests!

 
The premade bath bombs that I sent home with the guests!



 
The water station!  No wine at this party.... it was all about trying out different oil spiked waters!

No comments:

Post a Comment