September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Fisher Family at Mina

We enjoyed a mini Fisher Family Reunion at Uncle Steve's cabin this past weekend.  Ben's parents live in California and his brother Jon lives in Colorado so we had three states represented.  Ben's Grandparents from Lowry also came over and hung out with us. Unfortunately Jon's wife, Shanna, wasn't able to make the trip and she was missed!
 
The kids were surrounded by so much love, attention and had a great time!
 
The kids were very excited to get to the cabin on Friday to see Uncle Jon waiting for them!
 
 
The kiddos were building little houses with sticks 




 
Grandma Jane!

 
Swimming time!




 
Tubing time!





Ben's aunt Julie and family was visiting Steve at the cabin the week before we arrived.  They painted rocks and created a fairy house for the kids to find.  It was such a thoughtful and fun idea!  Here are some of the fairy rocks!
 


 
Tyler dragging the tube around

 
Chelsea loved playing in the water with Uncle Jon!



 
Fairy house!

 
More tubing!


 
We lucked out and had perfect weather all weekend long!


 
Silly kiddos!


 
Fairy rocks!  Chelsea honestly thinks that the fairies left them for her and tyler to find... 



 
The kiddos helping Ben and Jon prepare the corn for Friday night's dinner


 
Friday dinner!


 
The kiddos helping Jon set his tent up for the weekend

 
Chelsea had to stop working to strike a pose...

 
My baby boy at his happy place.  He has a strong love of fishing and, believe it or not, a lot of patience while fishing!



 
Tyler was so excited after he caught this Bass.  He still randomly looks at me and says "can you believe I caught a Bass?!"   He is so proud






 
 
We got some use out of my new kayak.  Jon took it out a bunch and I'm glad it's getting used!


 
Chelsea really enjoyed hanging out with Grandma Jane

 
 
Some of us went fishing and created some waves for Jon on the way out!



 
more fish!

 
 
Go faster daddy!


 
Chelsea building her own fairy house

 
Frisbee!


 
who knew, the kayak has a perfect beer holder!

 
I took the kayak out for a bit on Saturday

 
Tyler waking up from a nap.  He was a very sleepy boy!




 
Jon and Ben wanted to go water skiing.  Jane and I went along with them.  I wasn't planning on skiing but after watching Ben and Jon I decide to put on my suit and give it a go.  I hadn't been skiing for a few years so wasn't confident in my ability to get up, but I did and it felt great!
 
Jon was up first!







 
Ben's turn!







 
My turn!



 






 
We got back from skiing and Ben's Grandparents were waiting for us!  Here is Tyler showing Harold how big his Bass was!


No Grandpa, it was THIS big!

 
Snuggle time!

 
cheese!  The kiddos seemed to be in agreeable moods so we quickly snapped a bunch of group pictures





 
 
Thank you to Uncle Steve for snapping this picture for us!


 
 
The following pictures are out of order because they came from other peoples phones.
 
 
I spend a lot of time in the kitchen so Ben always likes to take pictures of me while I'm cooking.  I'm prepping Saturday breakfast in this picture



 
Jane trying her hand at the home made bow and arrow!

 
Tylers turn!

 
Chelsea's turn!

 



 
After dinner on Saturday we had a little champagne and dark chocolate toast to family!

 
Jon and I handing out the sparkling wine and chocolate





 
There goes Ben!

 
A rare 'non selfie' picture of the two of us together!

 
Jon and Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment