September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally caught the smile on camera!

The Fisher Family lost an amazing husband, father, uncle, brother, son & friend this week.  Ben's uncle passed away way too early at age 61 Thursday morning.  We are both so sad for everyone in his life and will miss him greatly.  We brought Chelsea to the viewing on Thursday.  Unfortunately this was the first time that most of the Fisher's have met her, but we feel as if she gave everyone a little "baby therapy."  Because of Bryan's passing, Ben's parents were in town for most of the week.  Grandpa Fisher was able to meet her for the first time and spend some time with her. 

Ben's parents flew home Friday night and Ben and I stayed in and relaxed with Chelsea Friday night.  Nights that I can take a bath and lay down and read a book at 9:30 are a luxery that I really enjoy.  Saturday night Ben stayed home with Chelsea and I went out and met up with Tracee whom I haven't seen since I've given birth to Chelsea.  It was so nice to have some relaxed girl time with a person I really can relax and be myself around.  She dropped some news on me that she is moving to Austin TX this August and I'm really sad that she will be moving away.  Hopefully I will get a chance to go visit her durng one of these cold MN winters. 

We put Chelsea down for bed at 9:30 Saturday night.  She slept until 5!  This is the first night she technically slept through the night!  The bonus was that she ate at 5AM, went back to sleep at 6AM and then slept until 8:30!  pure bliss.

Today (Sunday) I finally went to Ridgedale to do some shopping.  Giving in, I bought a couple pairs of jeans and shirts that fit my new curvier body.  I will get back to my old clothes on of these weeks, but have realized that having jeans that fit me are necessary and I can't keep hoping to magically fit into my old ones.  Ben went to Yoga at Lifetime Fitness when I got home from shopping.  One of these days I need to get back into Yoga.....  one of these days!
Grandpa Fisher and Chelsea


Grandma and Grandpa

Chillin' in the big girl chair




Happy Happy Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment