September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy 3 months to Chelsea!

It's my baby girl's 3 month birthday today!  Unfortunately we haven't even thought about taking pictures yet because she is sick and mom is sick :(  We took her to the doctor today and she has been diagnosed with her first cold.  It's a virus and we have to let it run it's course.  She does have eye drops that we have to medicate her with twice a day for 5 days.  We also bought her a humidifier for her room.  My princess is sleeping at this moment and I hope she sleeps well tonight.  It breaks my heart to see her crying and stuffy and uncomfortable :(

 I have been battling some sort of stomach problem for the past four weeks.  I blew it off at first as eating the wrong thing or having a lactose intolerance.  I will get severe stomach pains out of the blue that lasts hours... no fun.   But now I am thinking it may be something more.  I will call my doctor on Monday and get an appointment and hopefully nip this in the butt.  We should get around to taking her 3 month pictures in the next few days and will post them as soon as we do.  Tomorrow we are going to Alexandria to celebrate Easter with my family and I really hope Chelsea is feeling up to the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment