September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

family photo shoot weekend!

The weekend of September 23rd we decided to go visit my parents and schedule a family photo shoot for that Saturday.  We drove to Alexandria Friday after Ben got home from work and my brother's family came over to visit for awhile as well.  I absolutely love getting all the cousins together to play.  Chelsea really has a great time with all of them and is such a social little girl.  I think she thrives off of interaction with other children / babies.  She was having such a great time that we finally drug her to bed at about 10PM!  Usually she is out like a light by 8:30 :)

Then Janae ( http://www.janaehertelphotography.com/  )  came to my parents house on Saturday at 2pm.  We took the photo's outside in their yard and by the lake. Chelsea was a little more difficult this time around now that she is mobile and likes to explore so much.  She would NOT stop eating the grass and leaves.... which was pretty frustrating.  Of course Janae was not frazzled at all, just mom and dad :-) We haven't received our proofs back yet, but I am so excited to see them all.  I am sure we will have a tough time picking he pictures we like best and which ones to use for our Christmas card this year!  I will make sure to post some of the pictures once we receive them. 

Below are some pictures from Friday night with all the kiddos hanging out and a couple of grandma and grandpa giving Chelsea a bath in their big fancy tub!















No comments:

Post a Comment