September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reading with Grandma and Grandpa Loveland!

A couple Friday's ago my parents came into town and went with me to the Maple Grove Library reading time.  I bring Chelsea to Maple Grove on most Friday mornings for Baby Story Time.  It was so great to be able to show them an activity that I really enjoy taking Chelsea to.  It's fun to go and do everything with Chelsea during the week, but sometimes can get a little lonely when I'm not able to share Chelsea and the fun with other people.

 Grandma sat with Chelsea in the reading circle and watched her during playtime afterwards.  They had a great time! 




Only room for one adult in the reading circle, my dad and I had to sit behind the circle 







 After all that excitement we all deserved a good meal...  Red Lobster!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment