September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Worlds Perfect Toy Bin and Organizational Totes!

Recently I've discovered a company called thirty-one.  It's a company that carries so many fun products.  Among those products are bags for your every desire, great organizational totes for around the house, travel bags and so much more.  Almost every item comes in different color options and can be personalized with anything you'd like on it.  My favorite items that I have are the Organizing utility tote that I use as a diaper bag, the Large Utility Tote that Ben and I use for our weekend trips away or when we need a bag to hold A LOT of stuff, and I just recently got the Short Utility Bin which makes an excellent Toy Bin for Chelsea!  It's soft, yet sturdy so she can get at her toys very easily and safely.  I love it because I don't have to tip it over for her to get toys out or worry about her falling down on or in it and hurting herself on hard plastic like most toy bins are. 

I am hosting a 31 party (there are so many more items I want to purchase!) on Sunday October 30th at 11AM.  if you are interested in attending to check out the items (absolutely no pressure to buy!) let me know.  If you can't attend you can check out the product online and still participate.  I will get you the link if you want to browse.  I guarantee you will fall in love with the product :) 

Pictures of Chelsea discovering her new toy bin :)







Here are a couple of random pictures of Chelsea showing off her skills in being able to stand all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment