September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Landscaping!

We hired Gary Anderson Landscaping out of Andover to do some landscaping projects for us this spring.  They finished up earlier this week and we are very pleased with the results.  If you are in need of landscaping I HIGHLY recommend Anderson Landscaping.  I have absolutely NO complaints with them.  They worked hard, were punctual and the follow up was amazing.  Mike Kling, the project manager worked closely with me during the entire process to make sure I was happy with each 'stage' of work. Everything looks so beautiful now. 

Here are some pictures of the front yard last fall.  I was not a fan of what the builder put in for shrubs and plants.  I disliked it so much that I didn't every water, prune or fertilize.  It was time for a change :)






Here are some pictures of the new and improved front!  It's neat, clean and will be absolutely beautiful once everything starts growing!!







We also had a patio put in in the backyard.  Along with the patio we added some more rock under the deck and a section of pea rock.  The pea rock was Ben's idea and it's brilliant!!  This will be a fun area for Chelsea to play in and the rock won't hurt her little tootsies!  She's already been playing in there with a bucket and shovel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment