September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wonderful News!

For those of you who have not heard our wonderful news... Chelsea is going to be a big sister in November!!  I am 13 weeks pregnant with a new little bundle of joy :)  We are feeling so wonderfully blessed. Ben and I are semi crazy in the fact that we will have 2 kiddos under 2 for a few months.  It will be WELL WORTH it! 

So far I have been feeling pretty good.  This pregnancy has been pretty much the same as the first.  The only main difference is how fast my tummy has expanded as I was not expecting to be showing at 8 weeks along!  I feel about as big as I was in week 20 with my first pregnancy.  My energy levels were so low until last week.  I'm still tired, but not quite as exhausted as I was.  I felt like I was going through life on sleeping pills in a fog and had to nap during chelsea's afternoon nap every single day.  It was so nice to be able to nap any time I needed to during the first pregnancy :)

There isn't a whole lot to report yet.  I've had one doctor's appointment and the first trimester screening so far.  Everything is looking great and we are hoping that we continue on this path.  My first pregnancy was pretty much a cake walk in comparison to a lot of other horror stories so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

8 week ultrasound


9 weeks pregnant




11 weeks



I asked Chelsea where momma's baby / belly is and she grabbed my chest.  She'll get it :)



12 week ultrasound


13 weeks pregnant (this morning)



No comments:

Post a Comment