September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

15 weeks

I am now 15 weeks (feeling and looking like I'm at least 20!) along with bundle of joy #2!  It's amazing how fast this pregnancy is going in comparison to my first.  It's nice that I have Chelsea to tend to instead of just focusing on being pregnant like I did the first time around. 

All in all I'm feeling pretty good.  I'm feeling REALLY BIG, even though the scale is only showing an 7 pound weight gain.  My tummy expanded very quickly this time around.  I'm nervous I'm going to look, and feel,  100 weeks pregnant when I'm full term!  I'm also getting nervous that I won't be able to finish out Summer VBALL this time around.  Last pregnancy I played into my third trimester but playing in the sand with this expanding belly may pose more of a challenge in the next month or two.

I'm also pretty sleepy.  I'm getting more energy back but still haven't felt the second trimester bliss that I did with Chelsea.  My food cravings aren't as interesting this time around either.  With Chelsea I loved donuts, tacos, buffalo wings, oranges and pumpkin spice lattes.  Now I'm craving fruit and salad.  Pretty boring! 

I hit the 15 week milestone while we were in CA visiting Ben's parents.  Here are some pictures :)








No comments:

Post a Comment