September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Mama G's Volleyball

Ben and I play a lot of volleyball.    We used to play on leagues both together and separate up to 3 times per week.  Now, we each play on our own teams (so someone can stay home with Chelsea) one night per week.  I am so thankful that we still get to play with me being pregnant and us having a toddler to care for. 

Some volleyball friends of ours invited us to play some pick up at mama g's on Sunday.  We decided to both go to play and just switch off games so one of us could watch Chelsea.  It ended up being VERY humid so I decided it was too hot for this pregnant girl to play.  I brought Chelsea with and we hung out at the bar and watched Ben and our friends play.  Chelsea is getting so independent that it's so easy to bring her out and about nowadays.  I'm definitely cherishing this time where I can be social before the next bundle of joy makes going out and about a lot more difficult!

I'm posting pictures from Sunday.  Mama G's is where we've been playing spring / summer volleyball for years.  We really enjoy the leagues there and hope to play there for years to come!

I notice that some of the pictures posted a couple times.  I'm honestly way too tired right now to go in and fix the issue so you'll just have to look at them a couple of times :-)

Ben Serving



The outdoor bar area




Chelsea gets her choice of which ball to play with!



Our future volleyball star!

Can I play, PLEASE?!





Abu playing basketball with Chelsea

Relaxing with her drink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment