September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Random, Fun pics from my phone!

I catch myself snapping random pictures on a day to day basis on my phone.  I just sat down and went through my phone pictures and decided to post a big blog with some odds and ends :-) 


Chelsea and I attended a BBQ at our friends' house (Todd and Edith) a couple weeks ago.  Chelsea decided that she did NOT want to wear her dress and keep pulling it down and flashing everyone.  I was laughing so hard and can only imagine what the slightly older kids were thinking when she'd run up to them:-)







A couple pictures Chelsea's daycare provider texted to me a few weeks ago when Chelsea was transitioning to the toddler room from the infant area.  I didn't believe that she would sleep outside of a crib on a cot, but I was wrong!



Chelsea and I met Maddie and Andi at the zoo last Friday AM.  The pictures downloaded out of order, so there are some more zoo pictures down further. The girls had a blast together!  It's so much fun to watch them grow together :)


Maddie showing Chelsea how to go through the bamboo 




Frequent dining partners!


I met my friend Diana and her twin boys at PF Changs for lunch a few weeks back.  Boy it is a lot of work to go out to eat with two adults and three toddlers!  Below are pictures of the mess we made!  Thank goodness that a large tip makes up for a lot :)




More zoo pictures from last Friday.  Chelsea absolutely loved checking out the farm animals up close!



The goats were trying to get up close to Chelsea.  She wasn't quite sure about the adult goat.


Mom!  Check out the baby goats!!





I really don't understand why they would display this in the swine barn...  we are looking at pigs and cute little piglets and turn around to see this.... a cow statue with pork products that we eat displayed in the stomach.  I think this is wrong on so many levels.  Are you trying to turn us all Vegan?!

After visiting the zoo last Friday AM we stopped by Perla and Nikki's house in Plymouth to visit.  Chelsea and Perla loved crawling up on the couch!



Chelsea loves their doggy Ruby!  Ruby was such a good sport with Chelsea 'petting' her!




Chelsea is obsessed with sunglasses lately.  She is getting pretty good at putting them on correctly!



What a hot mess!


A make shift cabin high chair!  we forgot her booster seat!


No comments:

Post a Comment