September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Family weekend!

We had a busy weekend with family!  My brother's family came to stay with us and we watched the girls while Jillian ran the tough mudder on Saturday.  Personally, I think she was crazy to do it, but it sounded like a fun (but tough) experience.  When they got home from the race we ate tacos and laid low for the rest of the night.  My parents joined us this morning and we headed to Iowa for a Loveland Family reunion.  It was great to see my extended family, even though it was only for a few hours.  I will post some pictures on this post from Saturday and will post another blog with pictures from the family reunion.
All the girls playing outside on a hot sunny day!












Best buds!





Prepping tacos!


Dinnertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment