September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tomboy in a tutu!

I always say that I hope Chelsea grows up as a tomboy in a tutu!  Meaning, I don't want her to be a prissy girly girl but I want her to look cute :)  I think I'm getting my wish!  Chelsea is the farthest thing away from a girly girl at this point in her life.  She is always running, climbing, pushing her bounds, throwing balls, playing in water, getting dirty and so on and so on. 

We had some friends over on Saturday for a play date / BBQ.  Below are some pictures from part of the day.  Chelsea and Blake (a couple months younger than Chelsea) started 'wresting' and it was so fun to watch!  I was so proud of my little girl :)  Bradley is Blake's twin brother.  He decided to stay out of the wrestling match.











Check out the background... Bradley is hamming it up for the camera and the other two need to be 'broken up' behind him!




Chelsea is jealous that daddy is paying attention to another toddler!


Blake's close up!


Chelsea's Close up!


Bradley's close up!


Chelsea was sad her friends left :(  She watched them leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment