September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

wowza!

I am now in my 21st week (5th month) of pregnancy.  Over halfway done!!!  I've had no major issues or health concerns so far during this pregnancy.  All my doctors appointments have been 'boring' and quick so that is a good sign :)  Our ultrasound follow up last week was perfection.  The babe is looking healthy as can be!!

I am starting to feel the effects of being pregnant in this warm weather.  I am slowing down and feeling sluggish a lot.  Last week at volleyball I wasn't feeling comfortable and felt very slow on the court.  I think I'm going to have to hang up my sand sox earlier than expected and sit on the sidelines as a cheerleader for my team :(  With Chelsea I played into my third trimester, but I wasn't as big and it was indoor volleyball (not outdoor in the sand).  I'm really sad about not finishing out the summer season, but I have to do what is best for Baby Boy Fisher....  this is not the time to be greedy. 

Ben took some belly shots of me this AM and WOW... I am big!  No wonder I am feeling the way I am.  I've been so frustrated at how much I'm slowing down and how difficult things are for me right now and Ben has to help me with simple tasks (lots of bending over / carrying type tasks).  It kills my pride a bit to have him help me so much, but it's time to ask for help.  Either I am incubating an absolutely huge baby (chelsea was 9 1/2 pounds) or I'm just carrying him way differently. I'll post some belly shots below and will post one from my first pregnancy for comparison. 


20 week belly shot from Chelsea's pregnancy


Another 20 week belly shot from Chelsea's pregnancy


21 weeks with Baby Boy Fisher!


She still doesn't quite get that the baby is in the belly


There we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment