September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swim Swim!

We have had some hot hot hot weather in the Minneapolis area this past week! Today it has already hit 99 degrees and feels like 105 with the humidity!  Normally I would be loving this weather, but it's a little tough this year with me being pregnant.  Chelsea, Mina and Molly don't handle the hot weather too well either, so I try to take them on their walks first thing in the morning so they can get out of the house. 

 Since the 4th falls on a Wednesday this year we decided not to go to the cabin.  Ben only worked a half day today so we took Chelsea to the Lifetime Fitness pool in Maple Grove.  We lathered on the sunscreen and hung out in the water for about an hour and half.  It was so much fun!  Chelsea thrives in the water and I could tolerate being outside for that period of time since I was sitting in water for most of it.  If it was up to Ben, it would be this hot every single day.  He LOVES the hot weather!

I grabbed my phone for a few minutes when we were hanging out in the shallow area of the pool to snap some pictures.  See below :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment