September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chelsea and Tyler comparison at 3 months!



 

We took this picture of Chelsea when she was about 3 months old.  Tyler is now wearing this sleep sack at night and seeing him in it reminded us so much of Chelsea so we found the picture to compare with Tyler now.

 
Here is a picture of Tyler in the sleep sack.  Unfortunately I don't know where the hat is so I couldn't replicate the picture exactly.  They look so much like each other at this age!
 

 
 
tyler really enjoys looking at himself in mirrors now!  he'll sit on his playmat and make faces at himself in the mirror for long stretches of time!


 
My big boy at 3 months!


 
Chelsea LOVES Molly!  Molly LOVES getting attention so it's a win win :)


Chelsea's first taste of Kale Chips


 
She liked them so much I handed over my plate so she could eat them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment