September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Chelsea & Mommy Day!

 
 
 
 
It's 1:30 on a Friday, the house is quiet (chelsea is still napping), the laundry is going, the house is somewhat clean, my belly is full and I'm showered!  Wow... I can't remember the last time this has happened.  SO - I'm going to relax a bit and write a blog!
 
I've had a tough week (I know, I'm probably sounding like a broken record!) and yesterday was an incredibly long day / night at home  with the kiddos. Since we were invited to an open gym this morning I decided to send Tyler to Daycare to get a little break and have a Chelsea and Mommy day.  We've had such a fun day so far.  We started it out by jamming out to some techno music in the car on the way home from daycare, then swung through the mcdonalds drive through for breakfast, met some friends at the open gym and then to chipolte for lunch!  It's so nice to be able to focus on my little girl and do things with her that I completely took for granted before Tyler came along.
 
Chelsea burned a ton of energy at the open gym.  Gleason's gymnastics offers select open gym times to let the little ones run and play with the kid friendly equipment.  Chelsea turned on her high energy switch and played for over an hour non stop. 
 
When she wakes up from her nap we still have a couple hours until Tyler needs to be picked up so I'm planning on having her help me with the laundry (which she loves!) and go downstairs and play with all her fun toys.  I think we both REALLY needed this day.
 
A couple of the pictures loaded really big and I don't know how to fix it. 

 
 
Chelsea jammin to the techno music in the car!  She loves dancing and almost all music.

 
This is at the open gym. Chelsea impresses me daily with her coordination and fearless attitude.  




 
The gym is HUGE! This is a picture of only about 1/4th of it!

 
Chelsea's boy friends in the foam pit!

 
Chelsea's friends on the trampoline.  The one kiddo on a trampoline rule was clearly broken here ;)



 
Chelsea decided she wanted to go on the 'big kid' trampolines.  It was tough keeping her away from here.  She would just run on the trampolines when other kids were using them.  Hopefully we didn't make too many other moms mad!


 
I was very surprised.  My fearless adventurous girl would NOT jump into the foam pit.  She wanted nothing to do with it.

 
No obstacle stood in Chelsea's way of running across the gym non stop.





 
After all that playing I took Chelsea to get her favorite meal.. a chipolte chicken burrito bowl with LOTS of guac!  No, I don't order her an entire bowl... I share mine with her :)

 
Good thing she burned lots of calories this AM because she inhaled the guac!



No comments:

Post a Comment