September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

lots of random iphone pics!

I take a bunch of pictures with my phone and usually am not organized enough to include them in the appropriate blogs.  SO - here are a bunch of Iphone pictures that have yet to be posted!
 
Tyler loves to sit!  He can't get to the sitting position on his own, but if I sit him up he'll sit there and play with toys for a long time.  My baby boy is so darn cute :)




 
He got tired of sitting :)

 
Tyler loves water, just like his big sister!

 
Outside time!  This baby walker is such a great 'tool.'  it keeps him entertained, in a sitting position and he is too young to figure out how to make it move.  this will be my savior this summer!






 
Tyler also loves to stand. NO... he can not already pull himself up.  Again, we put him in the position and he just stays there!  My baby boy is so darn strong!  Motivated.... yeah.. that is another story :)




 
Some pictures from when Ben's parents came to visit us.  This was taken at the Rush Creek restaurant.

 
This picture was taken before Chelsea went into open gymnastics.

 oops, pictures out of order.  another picture from Rush creek!
 
And another from open gymnastics!




 
We stopped by the Maple Grove Library after open gymnastics.  Grandma Jane read Chelsea some books!

 
Best buds!

 
One of the last times I used my baby carrier.  Tyler is just too darn big for my body to handle carrying him anymore!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment