September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A new school year!

It's starting to feel like Fall outside!  Even though my kiddos aren't technically in school yet, I still get the back to school itch.  I've started buying Tyler and Chelsea's clothes for fall / winter and am getting the itch to go through their closets to re organize the clothes.  Since the weather is still fairly warm I'm holding myself back from changing out their clothes, but am chomping at the bit.  I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization so the closet disarray of some new fall clothes mixed in with their old summer clothes is driving me nuts! 
 
Chelsea got a new pair of cowgirl boots!  She originally saw them and said "I'm NOT a cowboy" and didn't want to buy them.  Then she looked closer and saw the sparkles and got excited.  She then said "I AM a cowboy" and immediately wanted to try them on.  What a girly girl!
 

 


 
I signed Tyler up for a 15 week ECFE class on Tuesday mornings.  They also offer sibling care so Chelsea gets to go to a class and play while Tyler and I are in his class.  It's such a wonderful idea!  I am really cherishing this time with Tyler since I haven't been able to get a whole lot of Mamma / Tyler time.  It was so much fun watching him play in class without Chelsea around.  I really get to see the full extent of his wonderful / playful / individual personality.
 
 
Here is a picture of Chelsea right after I dropped her off in sibling care.  She was so excited to go to class and immediately ran into the room.  

 
She had absolutely NO issue with mamma leaving her

I didn't take too many pictures of Tyler in class.  There are 8 other moms / babies in the class so I didn't want to sit there taking pictures the entire time.  The babies range from 9-18 months.  Tyler is one of the youngest.
 
Tyler's name tag for class!

 
Playtime!


 
One thing that I really love about class is that there are so many different toys for them to play with / on.  I HATE clutter so don't buy massive amounts of toys for our house.  At ECFE he gets to play with so many 'new' toys that we do not have.  This way the toys stay exciting since he doesn't see them every day at home.  


 
 
 
After snack time! 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment