September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Keeping busy!

It seems as if we've had an exceptionally cold winter this year!  It is pretty tough on a stay at home mom of two kiddos under the age of 3 since getting them ready and bringing them out and about in cold weather is a huge production.  I go nuts sitting around the house all day so that isn't an option. 
 
Taking them to malls and out to eat seem to be easy and fun outings for us all.  I'll mall walk with Chelsea and Tyler, we'll let Tyler wander around a little bit, shop and we'll go find something fun for lunch.  For some reason I love feeding my kids.  They are very good eaters so it's fun to see what new foods they will enjoy. The weather needs to get warmer quick or my pocket book will be a lot lighter and my figure a lot heavier!
 
 
 
 

Chelsea enjoying a sundae!
 

 
Ben is a little more adventurous when it comes to entertaining the kiddos in the cold.  He'll actually go outside and play with them :)  Here they are building snowmen!

 
Tyler zonked out during a nap.  I couldn't resist posting this picture of my little snuggle bug!

 
At Ridgedale!  He looks so small!

 
Tyler begging a random guy for his food!  I finally had to go grab him before the guy actually gave it to him!

 
So cute!

 
We ate lunch at chipotle!  It's amazing how large the portions are. I ordered one burrito bowl to share and we were all stuffed.  Chipotle is easily our favorite lunch spot.

 
Chelsea loves to feed Tyler and tyler loves to be fed!

 
Chelsea zonked out!

 
Chelsea has lots of hair accessories and I've struggled to find a tidy way to store them.  My friend gave me instructions on how to make this accessory holder.  I was pretty impressed with myself that I could actually create it!

 
Ben even got into the craft!  He put some hooks on the bottom of the holder for me so I can hang her headbands from the bottom. 

 
At the MOA!  Chelsea was at preschool so I took Tyler to bum around a bit.

 
Tyler was in love with the ride area.  We took our time wandering around and he had to stop and check out everything.  In doing so he made lots of strangers smile :)

 
I gave him a little freedom to roam away from me and was very impressed with his ability to explore, but always keep me in his sight.



 
Tyler checking out a ride with this lady


 
Time to strap on the feedbag!  The low mein noodles were a huge hit!


 
Tyler is getting a lot better at using his fork.  



 



 
Time to walk off our lunch!


 
I went in for a routine hair highlight last weekend with a new stylist.  She was amazing and decided to do a mini make over on me!  Yeah.... I needed it!  She put some beautiful highlights in my hair and had the make up artist do my make up for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment