September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Misc. Photos!

 
Here are the kiddos' pictures from meeting Santa!  We attended the meet Santa event the Jaycees put on in Corcoran.  It was a very well run even and we even got these pictures for free!


 
Tyler did NOT like Santa!




 
I took Chelsea to see Frozen in the Movie theater the Monday before Christmas.  We both had such a great time!!!  It's wonderful that she is finally at the age to enjoy movies in the theater.  She sat in her own seat for about a half an hour then crawled on my lap for some snuggles to watch the rest of the movie :)

 
Chelsea got her very own popcorn and soda in the kids pack from the concession stand

 
Nummy Sprite

 
Did I forget to mention that the kids pack came with fruit snacks too?! :)

 
Ben and his dad (Barry) grilling steaks on Christmas Eve!
 
 
My beautiful baby boy begging me for my pomegranate seeds 

 
Painting fun!



 
 
my little diva on a normal day

 
I took this picture after our first major snowfall!  Poor doggies!

 
Chelsea "writing" her first letter to santa.  


 
I asked her what to write and wrote it all down for her.  Then she decorated it.

 
My two little loves walking in the health club together.  What a wonderful sight!


 
Tyler took a detour to watch the pick up basketball game


 
Amazingly Tyler also took a detour to try and throw away his empty pouch!  He couldn't quite reach the top so kept walking.


 
For some reason, Tyler loves to walk around with items sticking out of his mouth.  He gets the biggest kick out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment