September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Dads, Daughters and Uncle Steve's cabin!

I know I promised a couple more Blue Fin Bay blogs, but am going to detour with some pictures from a few weeks ago first!
 
Ben invited his friend Chuck and his daughter Maddie (yep, the same friends who go to Blue Fin with us!) up to Steve's cabin a few weeks ago.  They went up on a Saturday morning and came back the next day.  Andi and I both stayed home with the toddlers.  Since I wasn't there I won't have a whole lot to write about this visit, but I do know that Ben said it was an absolute blast!  Both the girls wanted to stay longer and Maddie, like Chelsea, has now fallen in love with Uncle Steve :-)
 




 
Maddie wanted to go camping so Chuck brought up his tent and they slept outside on Saturday night.  Here is a picture of the girls 'helping' him set it up!


 
Tubing time!




 
Chelsea wanted in on the action!  Isn't this the best picture?!




 
Best Buds!

 
The girls snuggling up for a movie

 
Steve cooking dinner!


 
So, I have some random pictures of the kids playing together (very nicely I might add) so decided to stick them on the end of this blog. 
 
Both kiddos LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers.  They always want me to pick flowers (well, weeds) on walks and always point out flowers every where we go.  Every August I'll let Chelsea (and now Tyler) pick a couple flowers from my annual sections each day.  They bring in the flowers and have me put them in water for the night  on the center island :)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment